Each record has the following information:
- Question - exact wording of the question asked
- Source - organization responsible for the poll
- Date - date the poll was released
- Responses - results reported by the poll
- Field Date - period when the information was gathered
- Universe - area or group of people surveyed
- From - where to obtain additional information
- Method - interviewing method
- Sample Size - number of people interviewed
- Additional Information - important qualifiers applicable to individual questions or entire surveys, e.g., "asked of registered Democrats"
- Notes - noteworthy aspects of the survey or respondents
- Copyright - copyright acknowledgement of the source
To find all the questions reported for a given survey:
- Each record displays a button "View all questions in this poll."
- Click the button and the hit list will display all the questions from that survey.